atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.sproutcore[sproutcore] JSONP?
FromSent OnAttachments
Johannes FahrenkrugNov 18, 2010 5:24 am
Ido RanNov 18, 2010 10:49 pm
Johannes FahrenkrugNov 22, 2010 12:15 am
Johannes FahrenkrugNov 22, 2010 2:03 am
Subject:[sproutcore] JSONP?
From:Johannes Fahrenkrug (jfah@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 18, 2010 5:24:49 am
List:com.googlegroups.sproutcore

Hi,

I want to load data from http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/search/images.json?v=1.0&rsz=large&imgtype=photo&q=stimpy in my SproutCore app. But due to the same origin policy that's not possible in production (no problem in development mode with sc-server and proxy). Is there any way to do this in SproutCore? Do I have to include jQuery and do it with jQuery? Is there any native JSONP support in SproutCore?

Plus, the .header() that I set on an SC.Request doesn't seem to be honored.

Thanks and cheers,

Johannes