atom feed5 messages in org.apache.ws.axis-devAxiom not caching Datahandler after t...
FromSent OnAttachments
Srinath PereraJun 15, 2009 11:54 pm
Andreas VeithenJun 16, 2009 12:27 am
Srinath PereraJun 16, 2009 12:30 am
Andreas VeithenJun 16, 2009 12:39 am
Srinath PereraJun 16, 2009 12:43 am
Subject:Axiom not caching Datahandler after toString()
From:Srinath Perera (hema@gmail.com)
Date:Jun 15, 2009 11:54:37 pm
List:org.apache.ws.axis-dev

Hi All;

If we create a OM Element that do have a OMText which includes binary content represented as a "DataHandler", that binary content disappear after someone do a toString() on the OM Element. Following code recreate the problem. Could someone help me figuring out the problem?

Thanks very much Srinath

SOAPFactory factory = OMAbstractFactory.getSOAP11Factory(); OMNamespace ns = factory.createOMNamespace(ExpandingMessageFormatter.BINARY_CONTENT_QNAME.getNamespaceURI(), "ns"); OMElement omEle = factory.createOMElement(ExpandingMessageFormatter.BINARY_CONTENT_QNAME.getLocalPart(), ns);

InputStreamDataSource ds = new InputStreamDataSource(in); DataHandler dataHandler = new DataHandler(ds);

//create an OMText node with the above DataHandler and set optimized to true OMText textData = factory.createOMText(dataHandler, true); textData.setBinary(true); omEle.addChild(textData);

System.out.println(omEle.toString()); System.out.println(omEle);