atom feed1 message in org.xwiki.devs[xwiki-devs] [Brainstorming] [Flavor]...
FromSent OnAttachments
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)Mar 25, 2013 12:09 pm
Subject:[xwiki-devs] [Brainstorming] [Flavor] Groupware Flavor
From:Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) (vali@gmail.com)
Date:Mar 25, 2013 12:09:55 pm
List:org.xwiki.devs

Hi,

The proposal for Groupware Flavor can be found at http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/GroupwareFlavor

Collaborative software (or groupware) is designed to help people involved in a common task achieve goals. Groupware are focused on the usage of applications and collaboration inside teams.

I've tried to make a selection of application we currently have in our extensions repository. An interesting discussion would be to make proposals on applications that we currently don't have implemented, but would be vital in such a flavor.

I encourage you to take a look at the features and give your opinion.

Thanks, Caty