atom feed5 messages in org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev[ACS41] Release Schedule Reminder
FromSent OnAttachments
Chip ChildersFeb 11, 2013 8:22 am
Rohit YadavFeb 11, 2013 8:56 am
Sheng YangFeb 11, 2013 10:39 am
Chip ChildersFeb 11, 2013 6:59 pm
Likitha ShettyFeb 11, 2013 8:54 pm
Subject:[ACS41] Release Schedule Reminder
From:Chip Childers (chip@sungard.com)
Date:Feb 11, 2013 8:22:06 am
List:org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev

Hi all,

Happy Monday! Just dropping you all a note as a reminder of where we are in the 4.1.0 schedule.

2013-02-28 is the end of our test phase, and should be the end of the doc finalization for the release.

We'll shift into a mode where the 4.1 branch should only be updated by me after that date (after you ask for a cherry-pick for a critical bug or translation update).

I also notice that we have 15 Features / Improvements *still* listed as "Open" in Jira for 4.1.

Here's the list:

Improvement CLOUDSTACK-583 Expose Service Offerings and Zone options (including
UUID) to users in the CloudStack UI Brian Federle Improvement CLOUDSTACK-636 API refactoring -- Annotate api cmd classes with
@ACL appropriately Fang Wang New Feature CLOUDSTACK-299 Egress firewall rules for guest network Jayapal
Reddy Improvement CLOUDSTACK-1 Add Maven building to site docs, developer
documentation / fix packaging instructions Joe Brockmeier Improvement CLOUDSTACK-313 Fix cross references throughout documentation Joe
Brockmeier Improvement CLOUDSTACK-358 Fix PDF output for docs Joe Brockmeier Improvement CLOUDSTACK-1022 Release Dedicated Public IP Address range back to
the free pool Likitha Shetty New Feature CLOUDSTACK-645 add/remove network on VM Marcus Sorensen New Feature CLOUDSTACK-658 Scaling up CPU and RAM for running VMs Nitin Mehta Improvement CLOUDSTACK-1217 Need to refactor cloud-engine createVM flow to
handle Storage and Network allocation separately. Prachi Damle Improvement CLOUDSTACK-980 marvin integration lib: make the library consistent
with API Prasanna Santhanam New Feature CLOUDSTACK-703 Site-to-Site VPN 2.0 Enhancements Sheng Yang Improvement CLOUDSTACK-738 Ability to manage Basic and Advanced Zone using a
single instance of CloudStack Sonny Chhen Improvement CLOUDSTACK-716 Make netscaler plugin part of apache release
Vijay Venkatachalam Improvement CLOUDSTACK-997 Improve documentation of assignVirtualMachine API
Unassigned

Can the assigned individuals (and in the case of CLOUDSTACK-997, Radhika as the reporter) please update to either "In Progress" or move the target release to 4.2 or Future?

As for bugs, we have the following breakdown of unresolved / not-closed bugs set with an affected version of 4.1:

Blocker: 3 Critical: 6 Major: 41 Minor: 8 Trivial: 1

There is lots to get done in the next two and a half weeks!

Thanks again everyone.

-chip