atom feed4 messages in com.selenic.mercurialann: ftp extension
FromSent OnAttachments
A. KlitzingFeb 24, 2009 6:05 am
Arne BabenhauserheideFeb 24, 2009 7:16 am
A. KlitzingFeb 24, 2009 9:44 am
Arne BabenhauserheideFeb 25, 2009 2:46 am
Subject:ann: ftp extension
From:A. Klitzing (akli@online.de)
Date:Feb 24, 2009 6:05:22 am
List:com.selenic.mercurial

Hi all,

I developed a little extension to upload snapshots to ftp servers. It is possible to manage uploads (only send changed or remove vanished files) to one ore more servers within Mercurial using tags.

This is NOT push/pull over ftp. It is a "push content to ftp" command.

You will find more information, source and a use case (manage uploads of websites) on this site: http://bitbucket.org/misery/hgftp/

I'm not really familiar with API of Mercurial and Python in general at the moment. So feel free to send feedback to improve it. :-)

Best regards, André Klitzing