atom feed4 messages in net.java.dev.glassfish.usersQuestions about new OSGI Features
FromSent OnAttachments
Michael SzalayNov 3, 2009 8:32 am
Jerome DochezNov 3, 2009 11:40 am
SahooNov 3, 2009 4:37 pm
Michael SzalayNov 3, 2009 11:06 pm
Subject:Questions about new OSGI Features
From:Michael Szalay (mich@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 3, 2009 8:32:03 am
List:net.java.dev.glassfish.users

Hi all

I'm very interested in the latest development of Glassfish v3, especially concerning osgi. I'm interested in building applications using OSGi (Declarative Services in particular) as service layer, EJBs for security, JPA 2.0 for persistence and JSF 2.0 as frontend layer. Combining these technologies would provide the best platform for me ;-)

My questions:

- dochez writes in his Blog about @Resource annotation to get access to osgi services. Will these annotations work in Managed Beans, JSR311 resources, Servlets, EJBs or are there any restrictions? - is it possible to have access to the ejb layer out of an osgi service?

Best regards