atom feed10 messages in net.java.dev.glassfish.qualityFishCAT testing week 1 bug report
FromSent OnAttachments
Judy TangOct 6, 2009 5:28 pm
Kristian RinkOct 7, 2009 3:06 am
Judy TangOct 7, 2009 9:10 am
Judy TangOct 16, 2009 1:35 am.jpg
Judy TangOct 23, 2009 11:42 am.png, .png, .jpg
Survivant 00Oct 23, 2009 2:07 pm.png, .png
Judy TangOct 23, 2009 3:18 pm.jpg, .jpg, .jpg
Kristian RinkOct 26, 2009 12:39 am.jpg
Judy TangOct 26, 2009 2:14 am.gif, .jpg, .jpg, 1 more
Judy TangNov 6, 2009 6:12 pm.jpg
Subject:FishCAT testing week 1 bug report
From:Judy Tang (Judy@Sun.COM)
Date:Oct 6, 2009 5:28:33 pm
List:net.java.dev.glassfish.quality

Hi All,

In the FishCAT week one testing, 20 bugs filed by FishCAT members, more than half has been closed already. Would like to thank the follow FishCAT members, we appreciate your contribution to GlassFish quality. Also would like to see more FishCAT members name shown in our next week bug report, this is our last week of FishCAT testing, go catch the bug :-)

Christoph, Kristian, Richard, Janos, Matthias, Kana, Paul, Jose, Adam, Cay, Jack !

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/v3/fishcat-v3-sep2009-sl.html

Thanks, Judy