atom feed7 messages in org.apache.ofbiz.userServer Hardware for Ofbiz hosting
FromSent OnAttachments
masionasSep 1, 2009 9:20 am
David E JonesSep 2, 2009 12:18 pm
Carsten SchinzerSep 2, 2009 2:41 pm
James McGillSep 2, 2009 4:36 pm
Carsten SchinzerSep 3, 2009 2:08 am
masionasSep 14, 2009 8:00 am
Jacques Le RouxOct 3, 2009 1:48 am
Subject:Server Hardware for Ofbiz hosting
From:masionas (mich@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 1, 2009 9:20:02 am
List:org.apache.ofbiz.user

hi Guys,

I have a couple of questions regarding the best server configurations to run Ofbiz smoothly to handle about 100 000 hits per day.

1) What will be the best hardware requirements to achieve this? 2) We can go with either Dual Core or Quad Core - will there be a noticeable difference in performance? In other words is it worth to go with Quad Core? 3) Will the 4GB of RAM be sufficient or better to go with 8MB? 4) I would appreciate on some sample hardware configs for ofbiz used on real production systems with busy websites.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards, Michael