atom feed6 messages in org.webkit.lists.webkit-dev[webkit-dev] JavaScriptCore export sy...
FromSent OnAttachments
Kevin OllivierMay 31, 2010 11:03 am
Kenneth ChristiansenMay 31, 2010 11:09 am
Osztrogonac CsabaMay 31, 2010 11:16 am
Kevin OllivierMay 31, 2010 5:17 pm
Lucas De MarchiMay 31, 2010 6:01 pm
Kenneth ChristiansenMay 31, 2010 6:33 pm
Subject:[webkit-dev] JavaScriptCore export symbols
From:Kevin Ollivier (kev@theolliviers.com)
Date:May 31, 2010 11:03:12 am
List:org.webkit.lists.webkit-dev

Hi all,

I'm trying to switch over to building JavaScriptCore as a shared library for the
wx port, but one issue I'm hitting is the issue of export symbols. I was
wondering how other ports handle this? I know Apple / Win and Apple / Mac have
export symbol files, but I'd like to avoid manually creating and maintaining
such files, and at the same time, using the Apple / Win and Apple / Mac files
seems like it will require a number of adjustments to my build process to get
working. (e.g. it wants symbols specific to those ports) So I'm wondering, what
are my options here? Would it be acceptable to start adding JS_EXPORT to
functions in the JSCore library that are needed by DRT, etc.?

Thanks,

Kevin