atom feed7 messages in Include BM25 in Lucene?
FromSent OnAttachments
J.ZhuOct 17, 2006 2:50 am
Grant IngersollOct 17, 2006 3:56 am
J.ZhuOct 17, 2006 3:58 am
Vic BancroftOct 17, 2006 5:43 am
J.ZhuOct 17, 2006 9:02 am
Chuck WilliamsOct 17, 2006 12:41 pm
Vic BancroftOct 19, 2006 5:27 am
Subject:RE: Include BM25 in Lucene?
From:J.Zhu (
Date:Oct 17, 2006 3:58:15 am

Hi, Grant,

If I would like to contribute, what should I do? I am not a good Java developer myself though. Can I work with someone also interested?

-----Original Message----- From: Grant Ingersoll [] Sent: 17 October 2006 11:56 To: Subject: Re: Include BM25 in Lucene?

Hi Jianhan,

I am not aware, however, of anyone working on a BM25 implementation. We are a volunteer project, though, so we are always open to contributions!