atom feed5 messages in com.marklogic.developer.corona[Corona] extractContent
FromSent OnAttachments
Scott ConroyDec 12, 2011 12:42 pm
Clark RicheyDec 12, 2011 12:54 pm
Ryan GrimmDec 12, 2011 1:02 pm
Scott ConroyDec 12, 2011 1:07 pm
Ryan GrimmDec 12, 2011 1:15 pm
Subject:[Corona] extractContent
From:Scott Conroy (conr@avalonconsult.com)
Date:Dec 12, 2011 12:42:12 pm
List:com.marklogic.developer.corona

Can someone verify that the extractContent capability for binary files is a bit hit-or-miss when it comes to element naming and type?

For example, for PDF's, I get:

<corona:modDate>2011/09/20 00:03:43Z</corona:modDate>

For a Word file, I get:

<corona:lastSavedDate>2011-11-28T18:25:00Z</corona:lastSavedDate>

I believe the first of those two example will error with an invalid cast as xs:date, though I didn't check.

I imagine the transform issue is because of the underlying library rather than Corona itself.