atom feed8 messages in net.php.lists.pear-dev[PEAR-DEV] OpenDocument status
FromSent OnAttachments
Christian WeiskeJun 8, 2009 10:13 am
David CoallierJun 8, 2009 10:34 am
Christian WeiskeJun 8, 2009 9:50 pm
Chuck BurgessJun 9, 2009 6:17 am
Brett BieberJun 9, 2009 6:21 am
Christian WeiskeJun 9, 2009 9:55 am
Peter BittnerJun 10, 2009 2:34 pm
Christian WeiskeJun 10, 2009 9:25 pm
Subject:[PEAR-DEV] OpenDocument status
From:Christian Weiske (cwei@cweiske.de)
Date:Jun 8, 2009 10:13:45 am
List:net.php.lists.pear-dev

Hi,

Today while starting to write docs for the OpenDocument package, I saw that it can do nearly nothing. There is not visible planned support for document types other than text docs, no proper docblocks, no support for lists, images, tables etc.

Is there activity going on that package? If not, I'd take over, refactor it a bit to support multiple doc types and begin to implement spreadsheet functionality - to get people away from spreadsheet_excel_writer.

Does anyone want to jump onto the boat with me?

-= Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 =-