atom feed10 messages in org.xwiki.devs[xwiki-devs] [VOTE] Move XWiki Office...
FromSent OnAttachments
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)May 2, 2013 2:24 am
Fabio MancinelliMay 2, 2013 2:54 am
Vincent MassolMay 2, 2013 3:00 am
Thomas MortagneMay 2, 2013 3:05 am
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)May 2, 2013 3:13 am
Guillaume LerougeMay 2, 2013 3:29 am
Silvia RusuMay 2, 2013 3:50 am
Denis GervalleMay 2, 2013 4:32 am
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)May 3, 2013 4:11 am
Vincent MassolMay 3, 2013 6:23 am
Subject:[xwiki-devs] [VOTE] Move XWiki Office to Contrib
From:Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) (vali@gmail.com)
Date:May 2, 2013 2:24:19 am
List:org.xwiki.devs

Hi devs,

There is not much activity for XWiki Office since there are no current active developers working on improving the project.

Since XWiki Office is something interesting and useful, we might not want to Retire it, but instead we could mark it as Contrib. This means:

* Move JIRA's XWiki Office 'XOFFICE' project from 'Top Level Projects' in 'XWiki Contributed Projects'. This would also help us better manage the number of open issues that are relevant and that we can work on. Right now there are 63+1 issues open for this project. http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XOFFICE * Move https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-office to https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/ * Move documentation found on http://xoffice.xwiki.org/ on a page on extensions.xwiki.org (Installation, User Guide, Design, Development, Roadmap, Release Notes) * Remove xoffice.xwiki.org * Update xwiki.org to mark this move (menu, footer, download page, All Projects page in order to still make the project accessible)

Tell me what you think, Caty