atom feed12 messages in org.xwiki.devs[xwiki-devs] [VOTE] Move XWiki Eclips...
FromSent OnAttachments
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)May 2, 2013 2:20 am
Fabio MancinelliMay 2, 2013 2:50 am
Sorin BurjanMay 2, 2013 2:52 am
Vincent MassolMay 2, 2013 3:00 am
Vincent MassolMay 2, 2013 3:02 am
Thomas MortagneMay 2, 2013 3:06 am
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)May 2, 2013 3:12 am
Vincent MassolMay 2, 2013 3:47 am
Denis GervalleMay 2, 2013 4:31 am
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)May 3, 2013 5:29 am
Guillaume LerougeMay 3, 2013 5:46 am
Vincent MassolMay 3, 2013 6:23 am
Subject:[xwiki-devs] [VOTE] Move XWiki Eclipse to Contrib
From:Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) (vali@gmail.com)
Date:May 2, 2013 2:20:09 am
List:org.xwiki.devs

Hi devs,

There is not much activity for XWiki Eclipse since there are no current active developers working on improving the project.

Since XWiki Eclipse is something interesting and useful, we might not want to retire it, but instead we could mark it as Contrib. This means:

* Move JIRA's XWiki Eclipse 'XECLIPSE' project from 'Top Level Projects' in 'XWiki Contributed Projects'. This would also help us better manage the number of open issues that are relevant and that we can work on. Right now there are 51 issues open for this project. http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XECLIPSE * Move https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-eclipse to https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/ * Move documentation found on http://xeclipse.xwiki.org/ on a page on extensions.xwiki.org (Installation, User Guide, Release Notes) * Remove xeclipse.xwiki.org * Update xwiki.org to mark this move (menu, footer, download page, All Projects page in order to still make the project accessible)

Tell me what you think, Caty