Welcome back after the festive break. Just a gentle reminder to start the
New year of the actions from our last TC meeting. Can I ask that we have
some positive progress to report on next week's call from everyone please
and if decisions are needed on any aspect can the question(s) be posted in
advance of the call. I'll be posting the agenda, call-in details and any
relevant papers for the TC call later this week.
1. John to keep the EC abreast of the developments of the TC. - Peter
will be reporting on his recent meeting with Karel de Vriendt
2. John to obtain webcast users from WB.
3. Assignees to prepare output for approval or decisions at next
a. Peter/Chris- to produce the reference model, glossary of terms and
the development of the overall framework and narrative
b. Oliver/Colin - Validate the set of Principles
c. Andy - Validate the CSFs
d. Nigel - Validate the Business change model
e. All - to sign up to the Wiki and contribute to the discussions on
the various aspects.
4. Gershon to review OECD activity.
5. Steve to post OECD white paper to Wiki.
6. Gershon/Peter to translate key materials in other languages in due
7. John - to arrange for a Wiki to be set up to enable discussions and
collaboration - completed