atom feed27 messages in org.xml.lists.xml-devA question about REST and transaction...
FromSent OnAttachments
K. Ari KrupnikovFeb 8, 2004 4:59 pm
David MegginsonFeb 8, 2004 5:42 pm
K. Ari KrupnikovFeb 8, 2004 8:58 pm
Seairth JacobsFeb 9, 2004 5:45 am
Seairth JacobsFeb 9, 2004 5:51 am
David MegginsonFeb 9, 2004 6:21 am
Bullard, Claude L (Len)Feb 9, 2004 7:07 am
Bullard, Claude L (Len)Feb 9, 2004 7:43 am
David MegginsonFeb 9, 2004 8:19 am
Bullard, Claude L (Len)Feb 9, 2004 8:26 am
K. Ari KrupnikovFeb 9, 2004 11:35 am
K. Ari KrupnikovFeb 9, 2004 1:00 pm
Bullard, Claude L (Len)Feb 9, 2004 1:45 pm
K. Ari KrupnikovFeb 9, 2004 2:43 pm
Bullard, Claude L (Len)Feb 9, 2004 2:51 pm
Jim AnconaFeb 9, 2004 3:04 pm
David MegginsonFeb 9, 2004 4:46 pm
Seairth JacobsFeb 9, 2004 6:24 pm
K. Ari KrupnikovFeb 10, 2004 9:54 pm
K. Ari KrupnikovFeb 10, 2004 10:13 pm
Pete KirkhamFeb 11, 2004 2:26 am
Julian ReschkeFeb 11, 2004 2:54 am
Klotz, LeighFeb 11, 2004 10:18 am
Robin BerjonFeb 11, 2004 10:21 am
Chiusano JosephFeb 26, 2004 6:18 am
Michael ChampionFeb 26, 2004 7:29 am
Bullard, Claude L (Len)Feb 26, 2004 7:51 am