atom feed8 messages in org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev[ACS41] Outstanding work for the release
FromSent OnAttachments
Chip ChildersApr 8, 2013 7:21 am
Joe BrockmeierApr 8, 2013 9:05 am
Chip ChildersApr 8, 2013 10:38 am
David NalleyApr 8, 2013 10:42 am
Chip ChildersApr 8, 2013 10:52 am
Hugo TrippaersApr 9, 2013 2:03 am
prasannaApr 9, 2013 2:07 am
Murali ReddyApr 9, 2013 5:20 am
Subject:[ACS41] Outstanding work for the release
From:Chip Childers (chip@sungard.com)
Date:Apr 8, 2013 7:21:32 am
List:org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev

Specific questions below for: Sateesh, Murali, Wido, Hugo, Joe.

Here's the list. Please jump on issues that are unassigned, and if you are assigned *please* try to wrap up as quickly as possible.

DEB Packaging: Wido noted that he had a few more corrections to make. We are waiting from word back that he's complete.

RPM Packaging: I believe that Hugo said we are done there, but I'd love a confirmation!

Docs: Joe's working on release notes. Joe, do you have an update on when you think we will be in a position to call it "done"?

Bugs:

CLOUDSTACK-1877 Failed to connect to DB while starting Ubuntu management server
after upgrading the packages from 4.0 to 4.1 Wido den Hollander Wido, are we set with this one yet?

CLOUDSTACK-1834 Events are not generated for registerUserKeys(), Enabling
account and Editing account. Murali Reddy Murali - In your opinion, is this blocking the release? If not, let's change
the priority to major. If so, any ETA on a fix?

CLOUDSTACK-1868 GetVmStatsCommand throws NullPointerException with VMWare
Sateesh Chodapuneedi Sateesh, Any ETA on a fix?

CLOUDSTACK-1929 ASF 4.1 cloudstack agent fail to install in KVM host CENTOS 6.3
OS: qemu-kvm-0.12.1.2-3.295.el6.10.x86_64 requires libusbredirparser.so.0 Fang
Wang Fang, Any ETA on a fix?

Wido, the following bugs may be tied to Ubuntu. Mind taking a look? CLOUDSTACK-1934 NPE with listSupportedNetworkServices after upgrade from 4.0 to
4.1 (Ubuntu MS) Unassigned CLOUDSTACK-1935 Cloud utilities are not renamed to Cloudstack after upgrade from
4.0 to 4.1 [Ubutnu MS] Unassigned

This bug is unassigned. Can someone please take a look? CLOUDSTACK-1941 Cannot delete users in the default admin account within the UI
Unassigned

-chip