Attached are the papers for our TC call next Thursday 15th at 19.30 CET.
Unfortunately the Primer and Pattern Language documents are still stuck in
the TC Admin queue and haven't surfaced yet for Public Review, hence we will
not have any comments to consider as had been the plan for this meeting. So
the meeting could be quite short unless you feel we can make progress on one
or more of the proposed TGF Products? Alternatively we could postpone the
meeting and deal with the PR comments at our next meeting. Let me know
which you'd prefer please.
Nig - can we use your conference number for this call please?