atom feed28 messages in org.apache.tajo.devRe: [Discussion] Tajo documentation
FromSent OnAttachments
Hyunsik ChoiFeb 24, 2014 9:22 pm
Jihoon SonFeb 25, 2014 10:39 pm
JaeHwa JungFeb 25, 2014 10:45 pm
Jinho KimFeb 26, 2014 12:05 am
Hyunsik ChoiFeb 26, 2014 5:25 am
Henry SaputraFeb 26, 2014 3:31 pm
Hyunsik ChoiFeb 26, 2014 3:57 pm
ktparkFeb 26, 2014 5:29 pm
Jihoon SonFeb 26, 2014 5:46 pm
ktparkFeb 26, 2014 5:52 pm
JaeHwa JungFeb 26, 2014 6:03 pm
ktparkFeb 26, 2014 6:11 pm
Jinho KimFeb 26, 2014 6:18 pm
Hyunsik ChoiFeb 26, 2014 6:26 pm
Jakob HomanFeb 26, 2014 6:29 pm
Henry SaputraFeb 26, 2014 7:00 pm
ktparkFeb 26, 2014 9:44 pm
CharSyamFeb 26, 2014 10:38 pm
Hyunsik ChoiFeb 27, 2014 11:58 pm
Henry SaputraMar 2, 2014 5:08 pm
Hyunsik ChoiMar 2, 2014 5:31 pm
Eli ReismanMar 2, 2014 8:39 pm
Hyunsik ChoiMar 5, 2014 1:10 am
Jihoon SonMar 5, 2014 1:27 am
Henry SaputraMar 5, 2014 11:19 am
Hyunsik ChoiMar 5, 2014 8:33 pm
Hyunsik ChoiMar 5, 2014 11:56 pm
Henry SaputraMar 6, 2014 10:37 pm
Subject:Re: [Discussion] Tajo documentation
From:Hyunsik Choi (
Date:Feb 27, 2014 11:58:51 pm

I've created TAJO-642 issue. Please take a look at the candidate documentations:

Best regards, Hyunsik

Hi Henry,

You can see lots of examples at

I think that we will mostly make user documentations with Sphinx. Sphinx uses pygments for syntax highlighting. It supports a variety of languages as you can see So, there is no language dependent problem. In addition, developer documentation would be sufficient with javadoc and wiki.

Yes, I have a plan to change a single user documentation md file ( into RST format of Sphinx. As you can see, I have faced many problems aforementioned while I'm making the documentation. I believe that Sphinx will solve these problems.

Thanks, Hyunsik