atom feed4 messages in org.xwiki.devs[xwiki-devs] Bug Fixing Day #7, 1st o...
FromSent OnAttachments
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)Nov 1, 2012 3:34 am
Guillaume LerougeNov 2, 2012 3:03 am
Marius Dumitru FloreaNov 2, 2012 10:51 am
Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)Nov 12, 2012 4:24 am
Subject:[xwiki-devs] Bug Fixing Day #7, 1st of November
From:Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) (vali@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 1, 2012 3:34:56 am
List:org.xwiki.devs

Hi devs and contributors,

According to a past vote we had [1] we are having a BFD every month on the first Thursday of every month, with the goal of reducing drastically the bug count.

This month the BFD is on 1st November, which means Today. This mail is a reminder that today we are counting :)

As a practice: Once you close an issue (whether you fixed it or mark it with "duplicate", "won't fix", etc) please ensure you label it with "bugfixingday" so that we can easily count them at the end of the day.

You can see the current status of issues fixed during all our past Bug Fixing Days at http://jira.xwiki.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11196

Let's make a dent in this stat: http://jira.xwiki.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10000#Created-vs-Resolved-Chart/10470

Thanks, Caty of behalf of the XWiki Development Team

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/np65udilrwnuekyh