atom feed14 messages in org.apache.incubator.callback-devRE: Decreasing the Deprecation Time
FromSent OnAttachments
Joe BowserMar 12, 2013 3:14 pm
Anis KADRIMar 12, 2013 3:22 pm
Brian LeRouxMar 12, 2013 3:59 pm
Tommy-Carlos WilliamsMar 12, 2013 5:06 pm
Braden ShepherdsonMar 13, 2013 7:43 am
Lorin BeerMar 13, 2013 7:45 am
Michal MocnyMar 13, 2013 8:32 am
ShazronMar 13, 2013 11:28 am
Simon MacDonaldMar 13, 2013 7:08 pm
Michael BrooksMar 14, 2013 8:02 pm
Tommy-Carlos WilliamsMar 14, 2013 8:30 pm
Marcel KinardMar 15, 2013 6:23 am
Ken WallisMar 15, 2013 7:25 am
Anis KADRIMar 15, 2013 8:07 am
Subject:RE: Decreasing the Deprecation Time
From:Ken Wallis (kwal@blackberry.com)
Date:Mar 15, 2013 7:25:19 am
List:org.apache.incubator.callback-dev

We will definitely care as well as we move directly on top of Cordova. Cordova
is being adopted more and more as a platform that others will build on. A
certain level of predictability and stability in a platform is certainly
appreciated at least. ;)

We will be heavily invested in the plug-in approach here at BlackBerry so that
is of special concern if it is unstable.

--

Ken Wallis

Product Manager – WebWorks

BlackBerry