atom feed17 messages in org.perl.module-authorsMake sure all the modules have the sa...
FromSent OnAttachments
Gabor SzaboJan 8, 2013 12:03 am
Ben DeutschJan 8, 2013 11:16 am
David CantrellJan 8, 2013 3:11 pm
Lutz GehlenJan 9, 2013 7:17 am
Gabor SzaboJan 9, 2013 10:38 am
David ChristensenJan 9, 2013 7:03 pm
Philippe Bruhat (BooK)Jan 10, 2013 6:45 am
John M. GambleJan 10, 2013 8:05 am
yan...@babyl.dyndns.orgJan 10, 2013 9:13 am
Aristotle PagaltzisJan 12, 2013 3:33 am
David CantrellJan 15, 2013 5:11 am
Johan VromansJan 15, 2013 10:55 am
Dominique DumontFeb 16, 2013 12:39 am
Yanick ChampouxFeb 16, 2013 8:26 am
Dominique DumontFeb 16, 2013 12:48 pm
Aristotle PagaltzisFeb 19, 2013 5:30 am
Yanick ChampouxFeb 19, 2013 7:42 am
Subject:Make sure all the modules have the same version number in a distribution
From:Gabor Szabo (gab@szabgab.com)
Date:Jan 8, 2013 12:03:58 am
List:org.perl.module-authors

Hi,

I just wanted to update a distribution and ensure that all the modules in a distribution have version number and they are all the same. I guess Dist::Zilla would do that, but this distribution I am patching use Module::Build.

I found Test::HasVersion but as I can see it only checks if there is a version number. Not if they are the same.

Do you have any suggestions for the above?

Gabor