atom feed4 messages in org.gnome.gnome-i18nRe: Translation team for Telugu (te)?
FromSent OnAttachments
Christian RoseJul 29, 2002 10:34 am
kirankumar chavaJul 29, 2002 6:51 pm
Christian RoseJul 30, 2002 12:31 am
Guntupalli KarunakarJul 30, 2002 12:34 am
Subject:Re: Translation team for Telugu (te)?
From:Christian Rose (ment@menthos.com)
Date:Jul 30, 2002 12:31:03 am
List:org.gnome.gnome-i18n

Ok. I have added a Telugu team entry on http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html with you as coordinator. Please let me know if there should be anything wrong with this.

Also, even if you are working at tortoise speed ;), if you have any completed translations please send them so that we can put them into cvs. You can mail them directly to me but please make sure they pass a "msgfmt -Ccv te.po" test and are encoded in UTF-8 first. Also, please gzip them so that mailers won't do bad things with them.

Thanks! Christian