atom feed2 messages in com.xensource.lists.xen-devel[Xen-devel] A new version of the Xen ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Thiago Camargo Martins CordeiroFeb 21, 2009 12:31 am
Thiago Camargo Martins CordeiroMar 3, 2009 9:23 pm
Subject:[Xen-devel] A new version of the Xen Live CD is available to download!
From:Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro (thia@gmail.com)
Date:Feb 21, 2009 12:31:15 am
List:com.xensource.lists.xen-devel

Hi folks!

I'm happy to announce everyone that is available a newer version of the Xen Live CD, the version 2.0.

It's entirely based on latest version of the stable Debian, the recently released 5.0.

The Live CD Xen has several different examples, illustrating some situations and solutions. For example, two versions of Xen, 32 and 64 bits, 32 and 64 bits dom0, HVM machines, PVM machines, examples of PyGRUB, and more!

Visit the Wiki page http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/LiveCD to download it today!

You can test it with the QEMU or KVM, since there is another kernel without Xen for these purposes.

I appreciate any feedback, praise or criticism about the system.

I'm sure that will be much more fun test the Xen Live CD than going to the carnival in Rio de Janeiro, which has just started. So enjoy the holiday to learn more about the Xen... Geek tip! ;-)

You need a computer with a minimum of 1G of RAM, a compatible network card (recognized as eth0) and an optional hard disk, used to host virtual disks of your new virtual machines.

Best regards, Thiago Martins