atom feed3 messages in "Enter Network Password" I have t...
FromSent OnAttachments
jjmanciniJul 18, 2007 1:06 pm
jjmanciniJul 20, 2007 4:22 pm
LMckinJul 20, 2007 5:43 pm
Subject:Re: "Enter Network Password" I have tried Everything!!!
From:LMckin ()
Date:Jul 20, 2007 5:43:50 pm

if you using the Google apps you using the wrong capcha unlock the capcha unlock for the google apps is this with UnlockCaptcha

On Jul 20, 7:23 pm, jjmancini wrote:

Hey everyone!

I am getting the same old "enter network password" pop-up that lots of other people have been getting. Here is what I have tried to fix it:

What I have already tried: 1) All settings are correct in outlook (Because I intermittently do connect and recieve e-mail) 2) pop IS enabled 3) I did the regedit found
here: 4) I did the captcha

And it still does not work... BUT here is the INTERESTING part!

It works sometimes... I connects about 5% of the time and gets the mail. Does anyone have any ideas?

note: I am using google aps if that makes any difference.