atom feed3 messages in com.googlegroups.gmail-help-pop-and-imap-enRe: "Enter Network Password" I have t...
FromSent OnAttachments
jjmanciniJul 18, 2007 1:06 pm
jjmanciniJul 20, 2007 4:22 pm
LMckinJul 20, 2007 5:43 pm
Subject:Re: "Enter Network Password" I have tried Everything!!!
From:LMckin ()
Date:Jul 20, 2007 5:43:50 pm
List:com.googlegroups.gmail-help-pop-and-imap-en

if you using the Google apps you using the wrong capcha unlock the capcha unlock for the google apps is

https://www.google.com/a/replace this with your_domain.com/ UnlockCaptcha

On Jul 20, 7:23 pm, jjmancini wrote:

Hey everyone!

I am getting the same old "enter network password" pop-up that lots of other people have been getting. Here is what I have tried to fix it:

What I have already tried: 1) All settings are correct in outlook (Because I intermittently do connect and recieve e-mail) 2) pop IS enabled 3) I did the regedit found
here:http://www.theeldergeek.com/save_passwords_in_outlook.htm 4) I did the captcha
thingy...http://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha

And it still does not work... BUT here is the INTERESTING part!

It works sometimes... I connects about 5% of the time and gets the mail. Does anyone have any ideas?

note: I am using google aps if that makes any difference.

J.J.