atom feed2 messages in com.netlojix.lists.jukebox-list[Jukebox-list] Seeburg LS2 scans twic...
FromSent OnAttachments
rock...@aol.comApr 16, 2005 3:23 pm
Ron RichApr 16, 2005 9:45 pm
Subject:[Jukebox-list] Seeburg LS2 scans twice then nothing
From:Ron Rich (ronn@yahoo.com)
Date:Apr 16, 2005 9:45:02 pm
List:com.netlojix.lists.jukebox-list

Contact me off list--I can repair it--if it's your problem--Ron Rich
ronn@yahoo.com

rock@aol.com wrote:Hello,

I have a Seeburg LS2, when you make a selection, it scans twice, then stops, I think I have narrowed it down to the Write-in Power supply as I'm not getting any voltage at all on the test strip on the front of the control center. I know a little about electronics, but not enough to rebuild the power supply, am I in the right area in assuming the supply is bad? is there someone out there that may be able to rebuild it and at what cost? The control center in this unit is labeled type SCC8.

Thanks, Jim Gregory rock@aol.com