atom feed17 messages in net.php.lists.phpdocRe: [PHP-DOC] Documentation team edit...
FromSent OnAttachments
Peter CowburnMay 21, 2015 3:08 am
Mike GriffithsMay 21, 2015 3:14 am
TAKAGI MasahiroMay 21, 2015 3:24 am
Christoph BeckerMay 21, 2015 4:15 am
Pasindu De SilvaMay 21, 2015 4:26 am
Kalle Sommer NielsenMay 21, 2015 4:37 am
pedram salehpoorMay 21, 2015 4:56 am
Chris WrightMay 21, 2015 5:14 am
Hannes MagnussonMay 21, 2015 8:42 am
Adam HarveyMay 21, 2015 10:11 am
Sherif RamadanMay 21, 2015 10:20 am
Christopher JonesMay 21, 2015 11:20 am
Jesus M. CastagnettoMay 23, 2015 7:32 pm
Rajendra PondelMay 23, 2015 7:51 pm
Jesus M. CastagnettoMay 23, 2015 8:15 pm
Peter CowburnMay 26, 2015 9:54 am
Philip OlsonMay 26, 2015 2:40 pm
Subject:Re: [PHP-DOC] Documentation team editor request
From:Philip Olson (phi@roshambo.org)
Date:May 26, 2015 2:40:23 pm
List:net.php.lists.phpdoc

Howdy Peter,

I also just got back and think your proposal and willingness to take on this
role is great, and of course I’m a big +1! :)

Regards, Philip

On May 26, 2015, at 9:54 AM, Peter Cowburn <pete@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi docs folks,

First off, apologies for the slight delay as I am on holiday this week. Thank
you all for the votes of support, it means a lot. Given that support, and the
lack of objections, I guess we can go ahead and call it official.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Peter

On 24 May 2015 at 04:15, Jesus M. Castagnetto <jes@castagnetto.com> wrote: /me looks at the young-um making an utterance

/me wonders why people do not read anymore

-- Jesus M. Castagnetto <jes@castagnetto.com> Web: http://www.castagnetto.com/

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:02 AM, Jesus M. Castagnetto <jes@castagnetto.com>
wrote: /me raises from the old-farts catacombs

+1

/me goes back to the old-farts catacombs

-- Jesus M. Castagnetto <jes@castagnetto.com> Web: http://www.castagnetto.com/

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Christopher Jones