atom feed15 messages in org.apache.maven.usersWrite Maven Books - Packt Publishing
FromSent OnAttachments
Kshipra SinghJul 7, 2010 1:54 am
Benjamin WoottonJul 7, 2010 2:18 am
SriranganJul 7, 2010 2:27 am
Benjamin WoottonJul 7, 2010 3:59 am
Ron WheelerJul 7, 2010 5:00 am
SriranganJul 7, 2010 5:48 am
Martin HöllerJul 7, 2010 5:55 am
Andrew CloseJul 7, 2010 6:16 am
Gorham-Engard, FrankJul 7, 2010 6:42 am
SriranganJul 7, 2010 6:47 am
Ron WheelerJul 7, 2010 6:48 am
Ron WheelerJul 7, 2010 7:19 am
Michael HüttermannJul 7, 2010 9:47 am
asookazianJul 7, 2010 10:14 am
Martin HöllerJul 8, 2010 12:31 am
Subject:Write Maven Books - Packt Publishing
From:Kshipra Singh (kshi@packtpub.com)
Date:Jul 7, 2010 1:54:53 am
List:org.apache.maven.users

Hi All,

I represent Packt Publishing, the publishers of computer related books.

We are planning to extend our range of Open Source books based on Java
technology and are currently inviting authors interested in writing them. This
doesn't require any past writing experience. All that we expect from our authors
is a good subject knowlegde, a passion to share it with others and an ability to
communicate clearly in English.

So, if you love Apache Maven and fancy writing a book, here's an opportunity for
you! Send us your book ideas at aut@packtpub.com and our editorial team will
be happy to evaluate them. Even if you don't have a book idea and are simply
interested in writing a book, we are still keen to hear from you.

Packt runs an Open Source royalty scheme so by writing for Packt you will be
giving back to the Open Source Community.

More details about this opportunity are available at:
http://authors.packtpub.com/content/calling-open-source-java-based-technology-enthusiasts-write-packt

Thanks Kshipra Singh Author Relationship Manager Packt Publishing www.PacktPub.com

Skype: kshiprasingh15 Twitter: http://twitter.com/packtauthors

Interested in becoming an author? Visit http://authors.packtpub.com for all the
information you need about writing for Packt.