atom feed5 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-usersRe: [courier-users] courier-imap logs?
FromSent OnAttachments
bla...@vcable.netNov 28, 2002 3:52 am
V.AugustinNov 28, 2002 5:22 am
bla...@vcable.netNov 29, 2002 1:55 am
Rick ErlandsonNov 29, 2002 7:49 am
CondorNov 30, 2002 7:53 am
Subject:Re: [courier-users] courier-imap logs?
From:bla...@vcable.net (bla@vcable.net)
Date:Nov 29, 2002 1:55:03 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Hi again,

i try but no result, all i see on screen is : close(1) ERR#9 'Bad file descriptor' --- cutted --- close(255) ERR#9 'Bad file descriptor'

Log files is empty, only have in log file: Nov 29 11:52:32 darkghost imapd: LOGIN FAILED, ip=[::ffff:192.168.10.23]

Any ides?

Regards, Condor

V.Augustin <v.au@multiartstudio.de> wrote :

hi,

maybe try this:

strace -ffrTv -a 128 -s 128 [application]

i dont know exactly , but this works fine with exim +g+, i found this in the

exim-list.