atom feed3 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-maildropRe: [maildropl] I need know filename ...
FromSent OnAttachments
SergeyNov 24, 2007 3:05 am
Sam VarshavchikNov 24, 2007 6:55 am
Jay LeeNov 24, 2007 8:07 am
Subject:Re: [maildropl] I need know filename with delivered message in maildroprc-script after or before delivering by cc
From:Sam Varshavchik (mrs@courier-mta.com)
Date:Nov 24, 2007 6:55:57 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-maildrop

Sergey writes:

I'm use delivery by maildrop with command in my maildroprc-script:

cc my_maildir

How i can know exact filename with message in this folder after (before is better) delivery by this command?

You cannot. Even if you did, one microsecond after the message gets delivered, it may very well be renamed by a mail reader, so it won't do you any good anyway.

If you think that you need to know each message's filename, you're doing something wrong.