atom feed4 messages in org.codehaus.grails.devRe: [grails-dev] Acegi-Plugin-0.5.1 S...
FromSent OnAttachments
Phillip MerenskyAug 7, 2009 5:49 am
Burt BeckwithAug 7, 2009 7:00 am
ndco...@nc-design.netAug 7, 2009 8:04 am
Phillip MerenskyAug 7, 2009 8:19 am
Subject:Re: [grails-dev] Acegi-Plugin-0.5.1 Service Method Security
From:Phillip Merensky (phil@gmx.de)
Date:Aug 7, 2009 8:19:51 am
List:org.codehaus.grails.dev

I am leaving in this moment for holiday. I will answer when I come back.

Cheers Phillip

On Freitag, 7. August 2009, ndco@nc-design.net wrote:

Burt,

Just curious how this feature was coming along. I'd like to be able to secure my service methods, as my application is grails on the backend, but Flex on the front, so I'm not actually changing URLs, so I'd like to be able to secure my services which are exposed via BlazeDS and the Flex plugin.

Alternatively, I'm thinking I might roll my own implementation of Spring Security along with the Spring-Flex integration code into my own plugin.