atom feed8 messages in org.apache.ant.devRe: Import Bushel into Ivy
FromSent OnAttachments
Nicolas LalevéeOct 13, 2010 6:38 am
Antoine Levy-LambertOct 14, 2010 1:18 pm
Maarten CoeneOct 18, 2010 2:54 pm
Nicolas LalevéeOct 19, 2010 12:51 am
Nicolas LalevéeOct 22, 2010 7:04 am
Stefan BodewigNov 2, 2010 2:41 am
Nicolas LalevéeNov 2, 2010 4:01 am
Nicolas LalevéeNov 3, 2010 8:56 am
Subject:Re: Import Bushel into Ivy
From:Nicolas Lalevée (nico@hibnet.org)
Date:Nov 2, 2010 4:01:29 am
List:org.apache.ant.dev

On 2010-10-22, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:

So now I need to fill the software grant and ask the two other Bushel committers to do so too. And I would need somebody who has enough karma to help doing all the stuff about the Incubator's IP Clearance. Any volunteer ?

OK, I bite.

Thank you Stefan.

Please send in the grants if you haven't already done so and I'll start with the Incubator PMC bits later this week.

It is done for me and Alex. I haven't heard of Jérôme's.

Nicolas