atom feed1 message in at.iem.pd-dev[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1532439 ...
FromSent OnAttachments
SourceForge.netFeb 8, 2007 8:48 am
Subject:[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-1532439 ] arrays on 64-bit archs
From:SourceForge.net (nore@sourceforge.net)
Date:Feb 8, 2007 8:48:41 am
List:at.iem.pd-dev

Patches item #1532439, was opened at 2006-08-01 16:07 Message generated for change (Comment added) made by zmoelnig You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=1532439&group_id=55736

Please note that this message will contain a full copy of the comment thread, including the initial issue submission, for this request, not just the latest update. Category: puredata Group: bugfix

Initial Comment: Arrays are currently not working correctly on 64 bit architectures. This patch implements a solution for the problem by introducing a ASTRIDE constant, which is the ratio sizeof(union word)/sizeof(t_sample). The drawback of this method is that arrays use twice as much memory on 64 bit archs. The patch should not affect 32 bit architectures, so it might be a valid temporal fix.

Guenter

Comment By: IOhannes m zm�lnig (zmoelnig)

Date: 2007-02-08 17:49

Message: Logged In: YES user_id=564396 Originator: NO

seems to be fixed in 0.41

Comment By: Miller Puckette (millerpuckette) Date: 2006-08-14 06:38

Message: Logged In: YES user_id=313747

I don't have a 64 bit machine yet to test this on... will fix things as soon as I can test them.