atom feed2 messages in net.launchpad.lists.openstack[Openstack] [ANNOUNCE] OpenStack Nova...
FromSent OnAttachments
Mark McLoughlinOct 12, 2012 1:28 am
Razique MahrouaOct 12, 2012 2:06 am.jpg
Subject:[Openstack] [ANNOUNCE] OpenStack Nova, Keystone and Horizon 2012.1.3 released
From:Mark McLoughlin (mar@redhat.com)
Date:Oct 12, 2012 1:28:03 am
List:net.launchpad.lists.openstack

Hey,

In the time since the Essex release, we have been busy selectively back-porting bugfixes to the stable/essex branch according to our "safe source of high-impact fixes" criteria documented here:

http://wiki.openstack.org/StableBranch

We're happy to announce the 2012.1.3 release, the latest in the series of releases to make available the bugfixes from stable/essex.

These releases are bugfix updates to Essex and are intended to be relatively risk free with no intentional regressions or API changes.

The list of bugs fixed can be seen here:

https://launchpad.net/nova/+milestone/2012.1.3 https://launchpad.net/keystone/+milestone/2012.1.3 https://launchpad.net/horizon/+milestone/2012.1.3

Please read (and add to!) the release notes at:

http://wiki.openstack.org/ReleaseNotes/2012.1.3

This release is the last planned release of Essex Nova, Keystone and Horizon. There may be a further release of Essex Glance to resolve a serious issue with Diablo to Essex migrations.

Enjoy!

Mark.