atom feed1 message in com.redhat.nahant-beta-listEvolution
FromSent OnAttachments
John SummerfieldOct 29, 2004 2:06 am
Subject:Evolution
From:John Summerfield (deb@herakles.homelinux.org)
Date:Oct 29, 2004 2:06:50 am
List:com.redhat.nahant-beta-list

This is by way of a test message: I have a new mail setup, and I'm not using my preferred email client.

I have used Evolution for years. I especially like the summary page containing weather for various locations (though why it doesn't choose location-dependent defaults escapes me), and a selection of news sites.

Sadly, This version of Evolution lacks this feature, and I don't normally use Evolution for anything else.

For actual email I've used kmail for years, nd more recently Thunderbird and Mozilla.

I'm interested to see how E shapes up for email; the type-as-you-go spelling checker I like, though the dictionary has some surprising omissions. That said, Kmail does the checking better: it provides a popup list of suggestions, as I had in exmh some hears ago.