atom feed10 messages in org.xwiki.usersRe: [xwiki-users] [Survey] Feedback a...
FromSent OnAttachments
vinc...@massol.netOct 23, 2015 6:19 am
vinc...@massol.netOct 28, 2015 7:25 am
HamsterOct 28, 2015 8:49 am
vinc...@massol.netOct 29, 2015 2:48 am
Pascal BASTIENOct 29, 2015 6:08 am
vinc...@massol.netOct 30, 2015 6:24 am
Anton HughesNov 6, 2015 2:05 pm
vinc...@massol.netNov 6, 2015 8:26 pm
vinc...@massol.netNov 6, 2015 8:34 pm
Silvia MacoveiNov 21, 2015 7:40 am
Subject:Re: [xwiki-users] [Survey] Feedback about XWiki and future features
From:vinc...@massol.net (vinc@massol.net)
Date:Nov 6, 2015 8:34:36 pm
List:org.xwiki.users

Hi everyone,

  We’re now at 19 results and 7 days to go before we close the survey!

If you haven’t already filled the survey please take 5 minutes to do so at http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/SurveyXWikiProduct2015

Let’s try to get at least 30 results, that would be awesome.

Come on, we can do it! There are 796 subscribers on the users list and 364 on
the devs list so that means at least 1000 people! 19 results is just about 2% so
that’s really low.

XWiki is open source and you get it for free. Please consider giving back by
filling the survey, this helps the project and allows you to control the roadmap
of XWiki to some extent (the results will be published on xwiki.org when the
survey is over).

Thanks a lot, we count on you!

Thanks to all who’ve already answered.

-Vincent XWiki committer

Hi,

In previous years the xwiki.org project launched surveys about features we’d
like to see implemented in XWiki (see
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Feedback).

After some discussions with fellow XWikiers we thought it could be interesting
to launch a similar survey in 2015, especially with the 8.x cycle approaching.
But this time instead of having a long list of features to vote on, we thought
it might be more interesting to have a few open questions that the community
could answer.

The aim of this short survey is to find out more about how satisfied (or not!)
the members of the XWiki community are with the XWiki product.

We'd be happy to learn about: * what you like / dislike about the product * the features and improvements you’d like to see in the product in the future
and especially for XWiki 8.x

The survey will run till November 13 and the results will be synthesised and
made available mid-November through a blog post on the community blog (
http://blog.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/ )

The survey has 6 questions and should only take a few minutes:

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/SurveyXWikiProduct2015

Thanks a lot for your contributions and for helping improve the product, -Silvia & Vincent