atom feed10 messages in org.mozilla.lists.support-thunderbirdRe: New Functionality?
FromSent OnAttachments
Irwin GreenwaldMay 30, 2009 11:04 pm
JoeSMay 31, 2009 4:16 am
Ron K.May 31, 2009 11:15 am
Irwin GreenwaldMay 31, 2009 6:07 pm
Irwin GreenwaldMay 31, 2009 6:19 pm
Ron HunterMay 31, 2009 6:30 pm
Ron K.Jun 1, 2009 3:15 pm
JoeSJun 1, 2009 6:10 pm
XS11EJun 2, 2009 9:56 am
Ron K.Jun 2, 2009 2:39 pm
Subject:Re: New Functionality?
From:Ron Hunter (rphu@charter.net)
Date:May 31, 2009 6:30:37 pm
List:org.mozilla.lists.support-thunderbird

Irwin Greenwald wrote:

On 5/31/2009 4:17 AM, JoeS wrote:

On 5/31/2009 2:05 AM, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

I recently noticed a new behavior in newsgroups in Shredder 3.0b3pre. If I click on the top entry in an _unexpanded_ thread, I get a pretty ordered listing of all the participants in the thread. If the thread is _expanded_ I see the message.

I have checked my extensions and plugins and don't see anything that this behavior could be attributed to.

Can someone confirm this behavior and - perhaps - tell me when it started?

[May 28 20:49:54 2009 comm-central]# 454829 [Thunderbird] - summary page for
collapsed threads and multiple selections [All]

You might be interested in following my Mozillazine thread here: http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1268645&p=6598655#p6598655

Thanks for the reply and information Joe! Thought I was going nuts. I have bookmarked the thread.

Doesn't mean you AREN'T going nuts. As for me, I really LIKE nuts, which I eat while using Thunderbird. I look forward to a feature complete TB3.