atom feed8 messages in org.apache.tcl.rivet-devRe: latest patches and development st...
FromSent OnAttachments
Massimo ManghiMay 5, 2015 3:51 am
Brice HamonMay 5, 2015 4:35 am
Massimo ManghiMay 6, 2015 7:40 am
Brice HamonMay 13, 2015 8:33 am
Rani AhmedMay 13, 2015 9:03 am
Massimo ManghiMay 13, 2015 2:37 pm
Massimo ManghiMay 13, 2015 2:40 pm
Brice HamonMay 13, 2015 3:20 pm
Subject:Re: latest patches and development status
From:Brice Hamon (norm@gmail.com)
Date:May 13, 2015 3:20:52 pm
List:org.apache.tcl.rivet-dev

If 2.2.2 had issues, it makes total sense to do a 2.2.3 IMO. That's what software release are about :)

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Massimo Manghi <mxma@apache.org> wrote:

It's important to fetch the code from branches/2.2 as I said in my former message. The code builds a 2.2.3 which is *unofficial* as we haven't voted to release it of course, I simply bumped up the bug fix version to label a new version

-- Massimo