atom feed3 messages in com.googlegroups.greenfoot-discussRe: Using Greenfoot classes outside o...
FromSent OnAttachments
SeanAug 6, 2008 7:48 pm
JL235Aug 7, 2008 6:29 am
SeanAug 13, 2008 2:03 pm
Subject:Re: Using Greenfoot classes outside of your IDE
From:JL235 (jl.@kent.ac.uk)
Date:Aug 7, 2008 6:29:41 am
List:com.googlegroups.greenfoot-discuss

You can get access to the Greenfoot classes outside of Greenfoot as they are just in a jar which you could import yourself. However they aren't designed to be used on their own and there is a _lot_ of behind the scenes stuff which isn't documented because your just plain not meant to be using them directly (Greenfoot handles it for you). So practically speaking the answer is just no.

Personally speaking I think you'd find it easier building your own libraries to offer the same (or similar) functionality then trying to get the libraries working outside of Greenfoot.