atom feed4 messages in net.launchpad.lists.openstack[Openstack] Weekly Hyper-V meeting on...
FromSent OnAttachments
Peter PouliotJul 24, 2012 7:34 am
Stefano MaffulliJul 24, 2012 2:39 pm
Khairul Aizat KamarudzzamanJul 24, 2012 3:10 pm
Peter PouliotJul 25, 2012 8:07 am
Subject:[Openstack] Weekly Hyper-V meeting on Freenode/#openstack-hyper-v
From:Peter Pouliot (ppou@microsoft.com)
Date:Jul 24, 2012 7:34:14 am
List:net.launchpad.lists.openstack

Hello Everyone,

This is for anyone interested in Hyper-V/Openstack integration efforts.

Our weekly meeting is at 11:00AM EST on IRC:Freenode: #opestack-hyper-v

Today we will be discussing the following:

* Finalizing Code cleanup

* ProxyMock WMI adoption: Mock interface for dynamically collecting
method data to be used in building dummy drivers for unit testing. (more to come
from Alessandro Pilotti).

* Status of the CI infrastructure to support Hyper-V integration

* AD integration

Peter J. Pouliot, CISSP Senior SDET, OpenStack