atom feed14 messages in org.apache.incubator.generalRe: [discuss] Apache OpenWhisk Incuba...
FromSent OnAttachments
Sam RubyOct 13, 2016 1:27 pm
Greg SteinOct 13, 2016 10:31 pm
Mark StrubergOct 13, 2016 11:15 pm
Sam RubyOct 14, 2016 3:29 am
John D. AmentOct 14, 2016 3:50 am
Felix MeschbergerOct 14, 2016 4:52 am
Mark StrubergOct 14, 2016 6:37 am
Felix MeschbergerOct 14, 2016 7:16 am
Greg SteinOct 14, 2016 7:26 am
Mark StrubergOct 14, 2016 7:51 am
Mark StrubergOct 14, 2016 8:00 am
Jim JagielskiOct 17, 2016 8:30 am
Sam RubyOct 17, 2016 8:48 am
Isabel Drost-FrommOct 19, 2016 3:58 am
Subject:Re: [discuss] Apache OpenWhisk Incubator Proposal
From:John D. Ament (john@apache.org)
Date:Oct 14, 2016 3:50:12 am
List:org.apache.incubator.general

Sam,

Can your or someone representing the proposed podling explain why using github as master is preferable to the current mirror strategy in use?

John

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 6:29 AM Sam Ruby <rub@intertwingly.net> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 1:31 AM, Greg Stein <gst@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Sam Ruby <rub@intertwingly.net> wrote:

Hello everyone,

Attached to this message is a proposed new project - Apache OpenWhisk.

The text of the proposal is included below. Additionally, the proposal is in draft form on the Wiki, where we will make any required changes:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OpenWhiskProposal

We look forward to your feedback and input.

OpenWhisk has a first-time-unique request on its Git repository request. I inserted a comment about OpenWhisk's use of a GitHub repository [from Infra's standpoint], and the relation to the Foundation and a possible block on graduation.

If I could get some help in the form of an infrastructure team review of the following plan, I would appreciate it:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/5b93ec0517ce7f90c0a467db9fc5e9cd087f1d4d9305c5491198b6c1@%3Cinfrastructure-private.apache.org%3E

Thx, -g