atom feed3 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users[courier-users] Problem with download...
FromSent OnAttachments
Bowie BaileyJun 30, 2009 1:45 pm
Sam VarshavchikJun 30, 2009 3:48 pm
Bowie BaileyJul 1, 2009 7:19 am
Subject:[courier-users] Problem with download link
From:Bowie Bailey (Bowi@BUC.com)
Date:Jun 30, 2009 1:45:40 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

I attempted to download the latest source from the courier-mta.org website and got a "400 Bad Request Error". It went on to say, "groupname: Bad ProjectCollection: courier". I was able to download the source when I went to Sourceforge and looked it up from there.

I see that Sourceforge has changed their site recently. Does the download link on the Courier site need to be updated?