atom feed9 messages in org.xml.lists.xml-dev[xml-dev] Whither JDOM?
FromSent OnAttachments
Klotz, LeighMar 19, 2009 4:16 pm
Michael KayMar 19, 2009 4:23 pm
Klotz, LeighMar 19, 2009 4:44 pm
rjel...@allette.com.auMar 19, 2009 5:44 pm
Liam QuinMar 19, 2009 7:49 pm
Klotz, LeighMar 19, 2009 9:07 pm
Elliotte HaroldMar 19, 2009 9:24 pm
Rick JelliffeMar 19, 2009 11:27 pm
Klotz, LeighMar 20, 2009 9:27 am
Subject:[xml-dev] Whither JDOM?
From:Klotz, Leigh (Leig@xerox.com)
Date:Mar 19, 2009 4:16:02 pm
List:org.xml.lists.xml-dev

I sent a note to the jdom-interest list about JDOM and XML 1.0 (5th) production rules for element names, and noticed it didn't make it to the archives. Then I noticed nothing's new in the archives since January. A few quick web searches turned up no tea-leaf reading, and I didn't see any discussion here either.

So, anybody have ideas what's going on, and if it's nothing good, for the prospects of getting JDOM updated?

Leigh.

XML-DEV is a publicly archived, unmoderated list hosted by OASIS to support XML implementation and development. To minimize spam in the archives, you must subscribe before posting.