atom feed6 messages in com.googlegroups.google-web-toolkitThe single thread model of GWT
FromSent OnAttachments
AirJJun 17, 2007 12:53 pm
Steve StoreyJun 17, 2007 3:45 pm
Reinier ZwitserlootJun 17, 2007 4:19 pm
AirJJun 19, 2007 1:16 pm
Reinier ZwitserlootJun 19, 2007 4:13 pm
AirJJun 20, 2007 12:58 am
Subject:The single thread model of GWT
From:AirJ (di.z@gmail.com)
Date:Jun 17, 2007 12:53:40 pm
List:com.googlegroups.google-web-toolkit

I know that GWT is single threaded 'cuz javascript interpreter runs in a single thread. However, how can we explain the async call back mechanism? The code in onSuccess obviously is executed in a different thead. Or are we saying that the main thread will block on the async call until onSuccess or onFailure finishes?