atom feed1 message in org.openstack.lists.openstack-dev[openstack-dev] [QA] Looking for acti...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jay PipesJan 31, 2013 9:31 am
Subject:[openstack-dev] [QA] Looking for active reviewers -- and inclusion in QA-core
From:Jay Pipes (jayp@gmail.com)
Date:Jan 31, 2013 9:31:33 am
List:org.openstack.lists.openstack-dev

Hi Stackers,

As the OpenStack projects grow, so does Tempest. While we've been successful recently in improving the runtime of Tempest and getting full test suite runs gating other projects, the number of new code submissions to Tempest has exploded recently as more contributors find their way to Tempest.

What this means is that we are having trouble keeping up with reviews. And especially, we are having trouble keeping up with reviews on certain pieces of OpenStack -- such as boto/EC2 integration -- where there is not much experience on the QA team.

This is a call to all to help with reviews on Tempest. The review list is here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/tempest,n,z

If anyone can spare some cycles, we would appreciate reviews. Note that I will be watching over the next weeks for active reviewers and commenters on reviews, and will likely be proposing those active reviewers for membership on the qa-core team.

Best, -jay