atom feed1 message in org.freebsd.freebsd-wwwTRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE
FromSent OnAttachments
IP-A...@XXXLINK.COMAug 7, 1997 1:45 am
Subject:TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE
From:IP-A...@XXXLINK.COM (IP-A@XXXLINK.COM)
Date:Aug 7, 1997 1:45:40 am
List:org.freebsd.freebsd-www

__________________________________________________________________ If you wish to be removed from our future mailings, please reply with
"Remove" in the Subject line and we will automatically block you from our future
mailings. If you do anything but instructed you can not be
removed.

This message is for Gay oriented websites.

Are you tired of finding link pages and once listed get no traffic?

Sick of trying to find places to get you banner displayed for FREE?

Do you want to increase your traffic and sales?

XXX GAY LINK LIST WILL INCREASE TRAFFIC, DISPLAY YOU BANNER ON ALL MEMBER SITES -- AND WE WILL DO IT FOR FREE!

The XXX Gay Link List has just finished alpha testing the ultimate link exchange
system and is waiting your participation.

When you become a member of the XXX GAY LINK LIST today we will give you a
listing and detailed description of your site. PLUS GET FREE BANNER
ADVERTISING!

That's right FREE BANNER ADVERTISING! After you have signed up as a XXX GAY LINK
LIST member you need only up-load your banner to our sever and your banner ad is
then in rotation. Your banner will rotate equally on all member sites. Imagine the potential
increase in traffic.

BEST OF ALL SEX LINK NETWORK DOES NOT COST YOU A CENT!

Get your site listed instantly! Complete the 60 second registration and your
are on the XXX GAY LINK LIST Site. After you up-load your banner to XXX GAY
LINK LIST your banner ad is placed in automatic rotation - immediately.

Sign up NOW for membership and get more traffic to your site today!

Sign-up TODAY at http://www.xxxlink.com/index2.htm