atom feed3 messages in org.oasis-open.lists.xacml[xacml] Examples of XACML implementat...
FromSent OnAttachments
remo...@emc.comJul 20, 2011 12:02 pm
David BrossardJul 20, 2011 12:47 pm
Davis, John M.Jul 21, 2011 8:08 am
Subject:[xacml] Examples of XACML implementations
From:remo...@emc.com (remo@emc.com)
Date:Jul 20, 2011 12:02:09 pm
List:org.oasis-open.lists.xacml

All,

I participated in an expert panel for the Dutch government's open standards body
today, to discuss whether XACML should be put on the 'comply-or-explain' list.
Even though there was not a single issue raised with the spec itself, the
consensus was that it was too early to do so. People kept saying that they don't
see a lot of implementations. So I'd like to compile a list of successful
implementations to show to these people. Who's willing to share some basic
details of projects?

Thanks, Ray