atom feed2 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users[courier-users] changing imap logging
FromSent OnAttachments
Dave AndersonNov 27, 2002 5:48 am
Jerry AmundsonNov 27, 2002 9:18 am
Subject:[courier-users] changing imap logging
From:Dave Anderson (da@lake.demon.co.uk)
Date:Nov 27, 2002 5:48:03 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Hello,

Does anyone know whether I can reconfigure courier-imap to display less pam
messages (maybe just errors or fails?)

My mail client regularly checks for new messages, and I get a lot of these sort
of messages in my log.

Nov 27 13:31:50 lake imap(pam_unix)[10976]: session closed for user dave Nov 27 13:33:54 lake imap(pam_unix)[10986]: session opened for user dave by
(uid=0)

Maybe the only way is through syslog.conf - if so, could you suggest the change
I can make?

Many thanks for any help regards Dave