However, in running it through 'xsltproc' I found that I was getting
an error generated. It actually seemed to work correctly, but gave me
error messages. I did some research and found that the 'or' functionality
of XSLT actually uses the word "or". So the test needs to be:
<xsl:when test="(@role='strong') or (@role='bold')">
Oops, that's what I get for posting without testing.
The '|' symbol is only used to OR element selections
in a test attribute. Thanks for correcting that.
Bob Stayton 400 Encinal Street
Publications Architect Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Technical Publications voice: (831) 427-7796
Caldera International, Inc. fax: (831) 429-1887