atom feed1 message in org.apache.jakarta.jmeter-userJmeter aggregate report result - Aver...
FromSent OnAttachments
Koay, Lay KengFeb 28, 2006 6:49 pm
Subject:Jmeter aggregate report result - Average and Throughput!
From:Koay, Lay Keng (lko@gs1us.org)
Date:Feb 28, 2006 6:49:20 pm
List:org.apache.jakarta.jmeter-user

Hi All,

I would like to ask regarding the result in Jmeter where:-

Sample average median 90%line min max error throughput

Echo Sampler 1000 352 31 94 0 191922 0.00% 4.1/sec

I have sent out 1000 total xml messages by using CSV_READ function and I encountered the testing result in aggregate graph with the above result, may I know how JMeter calculate the AVERAGE and THOUGHPUT, may I know the formula of Jmeter calculate this? Thanks for feedback from everybody.